We offer 45 minute individual consultations. After a comprehensive initial assessment, you may wish to attend regularly (once, twice or three times per week) or intermittently (monthly, or bi-monthly) for specifically tailored and goal orientated exercise therapy.
Exercise Physiology consultations are available to people of any age and ability, and may be utilised in the form of re-assessments, review and progressions to your home exercise program, or supervised exercise sessions in one of our practices.
Individual consultations are an ideal choice for you if you:
- Have a chronic medical condition such as: arthritis, osteoporosis, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and respiratory conditions
- Have a fear of falling
- Wish to improve your health at any capacity
- Have poor tolerance to exercise
- Lack experience with exercise
- Lack motivation for lifestyle change
- Want to decrease stress
- Want to improve confidence and self-esteem
- Would like ongoing re-assessments/ monitoring/ or program reviews